Overview of Meaning of Life
The meaning and understanding of life constitutes a both a philosophical question concerning the purpose and significance of life or existence in general, as well as a person’s perception of the Truth of Reality. This concept can be expressed through a variety of related questions that must be answered by each person through their experience and consciousness.
- What is the meaning of life? What’s it all about? Who are we?
- Why are we here? What are we here for?
- What is the origin of life?
- What is the nature of life? What is the nature of reality?
- What is the purpose of life? What is the purpose of one’s life?
- What is the significance of life?
- What is meaningful and valuable in life?
- What is the value of life?
- What is the reason to live? What are we living for?